The following list showcases an independently produced and ranked directory of the Top 100 Automotive Blogs selected for recommendation to visit, subscribe, join and follow them in 2013…
When the author (Ron Mays) who assembled and created the ranking for this list of the Top 100 Automotive Blogs and Networks for 2013 first contacted Ralph Paglia, we did not know what to expect. Ralph provided Ron Mays with the information he requested. When the list was announced and the below Infographic published, all of us associated with the Automotive Digital Marketing Professional Community were pleasantly surprised to see that the ADM Professional Community came in at number 10 out of 100 sites that were selected. The infographic Ron Mays and the CouponAudit team created to display this ranking of auto industry and car business networking UGC sites is available below.
An infographic by the team at CouponAudit
In above infographic, you can view the Top 100 Auto Blogs to follow in 2013. The team at CouponAudit ranked the sites shown according to quality of posts.
- INFOGRAPHIC: Audi, Mercedes Benz Lead The Pack On Facebook (allfacebook.com)
- What’s the Effect of Half a Million Customers? [INFOGRAPHIC] (blogs.constantcontact.com)
- Automotive Thought Leader Journal is out! Edition of 21 December 2012 (automotivesocial.me)
- Infographic: The State of Infographics (marketingtechblog.com)
- Turkey to inform automotive firms about its incentive system (worldbulletin.net)
- Three Effective Ways to Drive Free Viral Traffic to Your Blog (zacjohnson.com)
- Automotive Thought Leader Journal is out! Edition of 28 December 2012 (autoindustryprofessionals.com)
- New Year’s Financial Resolutions at an All Time High[Infographic] (turbotax.intuit.com)
- The World Series of Email Marketing [INFOGRAPHIC] (blogs.constantcontact.com)
- Acting Green vs. Buying Green [Infographic] (elocal.com)